As the Russian invasion of Ukraine intensifies, more and more Ukrainians are fleeing their homes in an effort to find peace. While we can't be on the ground assisting these wartime refugees, we can pool our resources together to support those on the frontlines.
$5 from the sale of each t-shirt will be donated to the International Rescue Committee (IRC).
Founded at the call of Albert Einstein in 1933, the IRC helps people affected by humanitarian crises to survive, recover and rebuild their lives. If you'd like to learn more about the IRC's work in Ukraine, visit https://www.rescue.org. You can also visit their website and give direct donations to their work!
Thank you for joining So I Have This Friend as we work toward a more compassionate and peaceful world.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping