Is it Chairman Sanders, or is Bernie now the Chair Man? Whatever you call him, Uncle Bernie wasn't having it with the cold during yesterday's inaugural festivities. If your hair's already ruffled, no wind can ruffle it. And what about those mittens, y'all?! We were all feeling his fit yesterday, weren't we?
So whether you're a teacher who has to endure recess duty on a cold day, or you're simply out and about in a snowstorm, you'll be warm and toasty in your new sweatshirt!
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem